Superior rooms offer more space for the leisure or business traveller staying for longer. Each room has it’s own unique ambience and surroundings. All Superior rooms have a relaxed seating area and are furnished with either a writing desk or a small dining table and are individually decorated with eclectic furniture, local art and crafts and funky, deep pile striped carpet.
Our luxurious king size beds have a goose down comfort layer, 100% cotton bed linen and hand printed throws. Some of our superior rooms also have the option for split bed configuration for twin share. Guests can also choose from our pillow menu. Minibars are stocked with a selection of boutique New Zealand products with complimentary tea and coffee.
Bathrooms have divinely deep baths and stand alone showers with both rain and slide shower heads, salon quality hair dryers, underfloor heating, magnifying mirrors, mirror demisters and both velvet and towelling robes.
Rooms include a LCD flat screen TV, DVD player and Tivoli radio.
Rooms range in size from 26-33m².
Please let us know at the time of booking if you require split beds or a baby cot.
- Complimentary Petit Déjeuner (breakfast)
- Complimentary welcome drink*
- Free wi-fi & local calls
- Complimentary tea & coffee in room
- Double glazing for sound proofing
- LCD TV & DVD Player
- Personal safe
- Velvet bathrobes
- Pillow menu
- 24 hour room service
- Personalised guest services
- In room health, beauty & massage treatments
- Personal trainer & yoga instructor on request
- Access to a gym
- Laundry and drycleaning service
- Babysitting service available on request
- Valet parking and self park
*direct bookings only