Our Boutique Suites are ideal for business travellers needing space for work and private meetings, or for couples wanting a little more space, as all have a separate living room.
Our luxurious beds have a goose down comfort layer, 100% cotton bed linen and hand printed throws. Guests can also choose from our pillow menu. All rooms are individually decorated with eclectic furniture, local art and crafts and funky, deep pile striped carpet. Minibars are stocked with a selection of boutique New Zealand products with complimentary tea and coffee.
Bathrooms have divinely deep baths and stand alone showers with both rain and slide shower heads, salon quality hair dryers, underfloor heating, magnifying mirrors, mirror demisters and both velvet and towelling robes.
Suites include a LCD flat screen TVs in both rooms, DVD player and Tivoli radio.
Boutique Suites range in size from 35-45m².
Please let us know at the time of booking if you require a sofa bed as only some of our Boutique Suites have sofa beds, and none have splitting capabilites.
- Complimentary Petit Déjeuner (breakfast)
- Complimentary welcome drink*
- Free wi-fi & local calls
- Complimentary tea & coffee in room
- Double glazing for sound proofing
- LCD TV & DVD Player
- Personal safe
- Velvet bathrobes
- Pillow menu
- 24 hour room service
- Personalised guest services
- In room health, beauty & massage treatments
- Access to a gym
- Laundry and drycleaning service
- Babysitting service available on request
- Valet parking and self park
*direct bookings only