A more spacious option, whether you are with us for one night or plan a longer stay
Our Boutique Suites are ideal for business travellers needing space for work and private meetings, or for couples wanting a little more space, as all have a separate living room.
Our luxurious beds have a goose down comfort layer, 100% cotton bed linen and hand printed throws. Guests can also choose from our pillow menu. All rooms are individually decorated with eclectic furniture, local art and crafts and funky, deep pile striped carpet. Minibars are stocked with a selection of boutique New Zealand products with complimentary tea and coffee.
Bathrooms have divinely deep baths and stand alone showers with both rain and slide shower heads, salon quality hair dryers, underfloor heating, magnifying mirrors, mirror demisters and both velvet and towelling robes.
Suites include a LCD flat screen TVs in both rooms, DVD player and Tivoli radio.
Boutique Suites range in size from 35-45m².
Please let us know at the time of booking if you require a sofa bed as only some of our Boutique Suites have sofa beds, and none have splitting capabilites.
- Complimentary Petit Déjeuner (breakfast)
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Free wi-fi
- Free local calls
- Double glazing
- LCD Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Tivoli radio/alarm clock
- Personal safe
- Minibar stocked with a boutique selection of beverages and homemade snacks
- Via salon quality hair dryers
- Ecostore toiletries
- Velvet bathrobe
- Hand screen printed bed throws
- 100% cotton bed linen
- Goose down mattress comfort layer
- Pillow menu
- Private dining
- Meeting rooms
- Function room
- Data projectors and screens
- Valet parking
- Personalised guest services
- In room health and beauty treatments
- In room massage
- DeBretts Kitchen, Housebar and Cornerbar
- 24 hour room service and self park
- Access to a gym – personal trainer and yoga instructor available on request
- Babysitting service available on request
- Laundry and drycleaning service
- Entire hotel is non-smoking
- Family owned