For even more luxury, space and style
You have the option of a two level suite with spiral stair access from living to bedroom, or a one level suite – some have juliette balconies onto the rustic courtyard and the glass roofed atrium, others have inner city views.
Our luxurious beds have a goose down comfort layer, 100% cotton bed linen and hand printed throws. Guests can also choose from our pillow menu. All rooms are individually decorated with eclectic furniture, local art and crafts and funky, deep pile striped carpet. Ideally suited to both business and leisure travellers, all have double sofa beds and dining tables. Minibars are stocked with a selection of boutique New Zealand products with complimentary tea and coffee.
Bathrooms have divinely deep baths and stand alone showers with both rain and slide shower heads, salon quality hair dryers, underfloor heating, magnifying mirrors, mirror demisters and both velvet and towelling robes.
All Loft Suites have LCD flat screen TVs in both bedroom and living rooms, with a DVD player and Tivoli radio.
Loft Suites range in size from 50-60m².
Please let us know at the time of booking if you require a sofa bed or split beds.
- Complimentary Petit Déjeuner (breakfast)
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Free wi-fi
- Free local calls
- Double sofa bed
- Double glazing
- LCD Flat screen TVs
- DVD player
- Tivoli radio/alarm clock
- Personal safe
- Minibar stocked with a boutique selection of beverages and homemade snacks
- Ecostore toiletries
- Velvet bathrobe
- Hand screen printed bed throws
- 100% cotton bed linen
- Goose down mattress comfort layer
- Pillow menu
- Private dining
- Meeting rooms
- Function room
- Data projectors and screens
- Valet parking and self park
- Personalised guest services
- In room health and beauty treatments
- In room massage
- DeBretts Kitchen, Housebar and Cornerbar
- 24 hour room service
- Access to a gym – personal trainer and yoga instructor available on request
- Babysitting service available on request
- Laundry and drycleaning service
- Entire hotel is non-smoking
- Family owned