Our luxurious beds have a goose down comfort layer, 100% cotton bed linen and hand printed throws. Guests can also choose from our pillow menu. All classic rooms have a relaxed seating area and are furnished with either a writing desk or a small dining table. All rooms are individually decorated with eclectic furniture, local art and crafts and funky, deep pile striped carpet. These rooms are ideally suited to both business and leisure travelers. Minibars are stocked with a selection of boutique New Zealand products.
Bathrooms have divinely deep baths in all but one room, and stand alone showers with both rain and slide shower heads, salon quality hair dryers, underfloor heating, magnifying mirrors, mirror demisters and both velvet and towelling robes.
Rooms include a LCD flat screen TV, DVD player and Tivoli radio.
Rooms range in size from 25-35m².
Please let us know at the time of booking if you require split beds.
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary hosted pre-dinner drink in the drawing room between 6.30 and 7pm.
- Free wi-fi
- Free local calls
- Double glazing
- LCD Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Tivoli radio/alarm clock
- Personal safe
- Minibar stocked with a boutique selection of beverages and homemade snacks
- Via salon quality hair dryers
- Ecostore toiletries
- Velvet bathrobe
- Hand screen printed bed throws
- 100% cotton bed linen
- Goose down mattress comfort layer
- Pillow menu
- Use of the guest Drawing Room
- Private dining
- Meeting rooms
- Function room
- Data projectors and screens
- Apple mac desktop computer available in drawing room
- Guest drawing room with honesty bar
- Valet parking
- Personalised guest services
- Dvd and book library
- In room health and beauty treatments
- In room massage
- DeBretts Kitchen, Housebar and Cornerbar
- 24 hour room service
- Access to a gym – personal trainer and yoga instructor available on request
- Babysitting service available on request
- Laundry and drycleaning service
- Entire hotel is non-smoking
- Family owned