Our Classic rooms are ideal for the single traveller or couples looking for a short stay. All rooms are individually decorated with eclectic furniture, local art and crafts and funky, deep pile striped carpet. For the business traveller, each room has a writing desk or a small dining table to work from. Rooms are filled with light from either High Street or the glass roofed atrium.
Our luxurious king size beds have a goose down comfort layer, 100% cotton bed linen and hand printed throws. Guests can also choose from our pillow menu. Minibars are stocked with a selection of boutique New Zealand products with complimentary tea and coffee.
Bathrooms have divinely deep baths in all but one room, and stand alone showers with both rain and slide shower heads, salon quality hair dryers, underfloor heating, magnifying mirrors, mirror demisters and both velvet and towelling robes.
Rooms include a LCD flat screen TV, DVD player and Tivoli radio.
Rooms range in size from 23-25m².
- Complimentary Petit Déjeuner (breakfast)
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Free wi-fi
- Free local calls
- Double glazing
- LCD Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Tivoli radio/alarm clock
- Personal safe
- Minibar stocked with a boutique selection of beverages and homemade snacks
- Via salon quality hair dryers
- Ecostore toiletries
- Velvet bathrobe
- Hand screen printed bed throws
- 100% cotton bed linen
- Goose down mattress comfort layer
- Pillow menu
- Private dining
- Meeting rooms
- Function room
- Data projectors and screens
- Valet parking and self park
- Personalised guest services
- In room health and beauty treatments
- In room massage
- DeBretts Kitchen, Housebar and Cornerbar
- 24 hour room service
- Access to a gym – personal trainer and yoga instructor available on request
- Babysitting service available on request
- Laundry and drycleaning service
- Entire hotel is non-smoking
- Family owned